“Attack The Problem” Consultation
Contact me to arrange a free, no obligation consultation in which we’ll:
- Clarify your production’s needs for stage combat
- Discuss exciting possibilities for the shape of fights
- Identify your needs for weapons and fight props
- Plan fight rehearsals for best results
- Leave the session energized and inspired that the violence in your show will be extraordinary.
What Weapons and Styles?
Rate Per Rehearsal
If you want to bring me in for a single rehearsal, I will teach the necessary techniques to your actors and choreograph a simple fight for $120* per session. Whether your rehearsal is one hour or 4 hours, I only charge a flat fee. Beyond 4 hours, you’re asking to have me for the day, and to put everything aside for a day, I have to charge $200*
The Champion Package
For less than the cost of 4 rehearsals, you’ll get:
- Initial Consultation
We will have a detailed meeting, where we’ll establish:
- Your production’s stage combat needs
- Decide on the most exciting possibilities for the shape of fights
- What props and weapons are needed and where to get them
- A plan and rehearsal schedule that will optimize the final performance
Before my first rehearsal with your actors, I will meticulously prepare:
- Script analysis and research
- Create choreography for your particular set
- Source fight-worthy props and weapons
- Unlimited Rehearsals
You won’t pay for individual rehearsals. I will be at as many rehearsals as needed.
- Train actors in safe and effective techniques
- Teach the choreography
- Incorporate the fight into the scene, with elements such as:
- Martial attitude
- Stances and how to carry weapons
- Playing wounds
- How to die on stage
- Follow Up
I will go beyond the rehearsal to:
- Provide written choreography in my uniquely clear manner that incorporates pictures of your actors performing the moves
- Be available for changes to choreography, re-casting or other needs.
The cost of the Champion Package is $450* per show.